viernes, 4 de marzo de 2016

I Have To Change!!! And I Don't Wanna Fall In Love!!!

I love myself, okay?, but... (and I hate this but) I have something wrong inside me!!!
Well, this is the problem: I'm not able to control me!!! I tell me once and again that I have to change and be less impulsive... but when the moment comes is as I forget everithing what I had decided, and I always fall!!!
On the other hand, I'm not a shy person, but I'm not a talkative person neither, I feel as if I had two characters inside me, one of them appears only when I'm with people my age (this character is false and I hate this part of me), and the other character is really me, but this only appears when I'm with my family or with shy people... OMG!!!! 
Because of my problem, I've never spoken much with boys, so I have never fallen in love with anyone and, of course, no one has fallen in love with me...
But,,, I have a question: Falling in love doesn't hurt??? Love doesn't cause pain?? And, Why do people like to be in love? I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THEM!!!
However, I think that I'm starting to fall in love with someone... but I don't want this to happen!! First, because I'm sure that he never will be in love with me; second, because I'm sure that he is already in love with someone else; third, because we are very different; and finally, because I'm not in love with him... He's weird, too funny, too sociable, more intelligent than me, good.looking... I want to say that I MUST forget him before that I love him really... and lose the game...

So, I'm not going to allow him to win the game,because, for me, if you are one of the most intelligent, and he's too, you don't have to fall in love, because he will win you, he will have everything, including you...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario