domingo, 13 de marzo de 2016

OMG!!! Teen Wolf, Teen Wolf, Teen Wolf !!!

Long ago my sister said me "You have to watch Teen Wolf!!". At that time I was obsessed with The Vampire Diaries, yeah, I only could think about Damon and Stefan Salvatore, Elena, Caroline... but above all about Damon!!! I remember that I was convinced this serie would be very boring, because the protagonist didn't seem very hot, I thought it would be just like all the werewolves films: wolves, full moons, deaths and very long nights...
But... IT'S REALLY AMAZING!!! Well, there're wolves, full moons and deaths, but there're also good hunters (Argent), and  (except in the first episodes) the protagonist is very cute!! (Scott), but there're also other really really hot guys!!!


Now I'm watchiing the fifth season, which is the last season for now, but I think that there will be another season... well, at the moment, my favourite characters are: Stiles ( human/ really hot - he's very cute and the best friend you can have), Derek ( werewolf/ really hot - he's very sarcastic but he's always worried about others even though he doesn't want to display it), Lydia (banshee - Malia (weerewoman - she always says what she thinks!!)... There a lot of hot guys like Isaac!!!, but now I'm really obsessed with Liam!!!, he's... amazing... really cute!!!


Well, this is my opinion but, if you have time and you don't know what you have to watch... Stop thinking!!! YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!!! You only have to see the characters and you will want to watch Teen Wolf!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario