martes, 16 de febrero de 2016

Love?? OMG NO! No...?

I know this is a cliché amb I'm sorry, but I have to say it!!!
Okay... This is the question: How do you know that you're in love?? How do you know you like someone??

I don't feel butterflies in my stomach, I didn't feel as if everything stops at the moment that I saw him and I don't feel like my heart jumps whenever I'm near him... Just nothing...
But... (and I hate this but) I want he looks at me... I want to be his friend, I want to be important for him... OMG!! I don't want to be INVISIBLE!!!
I know that I don't know anything about love - I'm a bit hopeless at this - but when I near him I'm feel and act weird... Yeah!! And the worst thing is that I can't control me! In those moments I'm feel shy, my words simply don't wanna leave my mouth, and I have to concentrate to be able to look normal and not looking a freak...
I think that it's not love really, maybe I only like his personality, because he's funny, bold, intelligent, sociable and like a kid, because it's as if he doesn't care about what others think... He's the opposite to me, and he's what I wanna be...
So... this is the trouble: Am I in love with him?? or I'm in love with what he represents for me??
Well, finally, I can only find the answer... and this is a shit...

Song: The Memory

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario