domingo, 14 de febrero de 2016

Valentine's Day, A Normal Day...

Every year, I hear a thousand girls worry about the arrival of Valentine's day... I can't understand them, I can't understand why they think so much on this day, why they are depressed by not having a partner on this day...
Frankly, I don't think that being single on Valentine's day is the worse thing that can happen to you... I'm tired of people who look for a boyfriend or girlfriend only to this day, as if not having couple would mean that you aren't happy!!!

For me, actually, a good Valentine's day is being with friends or family, eating the chocolate that you have bought, going to a nice place and watching a hilarious film!! 
Who care about not having partner??? It's O-K-A-Y!!! If you have it, it's great, and if you don't, too!!! 
Don't think that being single means that nobody loves you, because there's always that person who couldn't live without you!!! You are the most important, you have to love yourself, don't forget it!!!

So, don't worry about a single day of the year, don't think "Who will I be that day with if I don't have a partner?? You can be your own love!, because who is more important than yourself?? ANYONE!! Remember it ;)


Song: True Love

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario