jueves, 18 de febrero de 2016

I Heard that the Revenge isn't the Solution...

I heard that the Revenge isn't the solution... but, Why not??
Yeah, I want to say that I think that if someone hurts you, you should hurt him/her too.
Well, I don't think it really... but I think that when you're hurt, you have to get over it, but you mustn't forget!!!
You have to try to be better than him/her, you have to pretend that everything is OK, you have to get over and you don't have to think about it anymore... and after all this, you will know that you're fine, because if you get better and overcome yourself, you will know that you're better that him/her too!!!

I know that there're people who can do harm unintentionally, and I don't talk about a physical pain or love, so you don't hurt him/her/them directly, NO! It's illogical!, because they didn't want to do it!
Simply, you have to make them see you, you have to make them realise that you aren't a weak person, and finally, those people who once ignored you will want your attention, and that will be your moment!!

But, I also want to tell you something else: Don't forget to be a good person... hahaha    

Song: Cry me a river

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario